Operational Resiliency is important for maintaining financial stability and confidence in the global finance services system. More than business continuity and disaster recovery, firms must have plans in place to deliver essential services, no matter what the cause of disruption is. This includes man-made threats such as physical and cyber-attacks, IT system outages and third-party supplier failure as well as hazards such as fire, flood, severe weather and pandemic flu. Recent cyber-attacks that have had global reach and caused significant, disastrous impacts on various sectors, prove that no organization is immune to such attacks.
Engage ESM's 4 Pillar Operational Resilience Framework
- Data-driven model that anticipates future demands, trends and threats
- Clear view of operational resiliency across lines of business
- Actionable insights are brought together in a single easy to understand dashboard
- Improved visibility allows you to be more strategic and respond more quickly
- Maintain a sustainable competitive advantage
- Enables your organization to take a more proactive approach
What can you expect?
- Transformed previously siloed and inefficient business processes into automated end-to-end workflows
- Performance analytics provides real time and predictive intelligence
- Our approach is centred around governance, risk and compliance
- Engage ESM methodology drives best-practice approach which aligns to current market drivers, frameworks and regulations
Firms and FMIs [need] to develop and improve response capabilities so that any wider impact of disruptive events is contained. The speed and effectiveness of communication with the people and institutions most affected, in particular customers, should be at the forefront of every firm’s response.
Bank of England: Building the UK financial sector’s operational resilience
Please get in touch with our Operational Resilience team by clicking here.